Draft charter update

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 18:07:46 +0200
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello folks,

I updated the draft charter, mainly to update the list of
deliverables. DOMMatrix is added, Compositing & Blending is CR. Do we
have other Editors Drafts lurking about which are not yet published
and we want to add it?

If specs are in the "Rec in two years" group and we think that is
unlikely, they can be moved into the "CR" or "WD if time" groups.

Rich, if you could check that the accessibility
deliverables are now correct (they were wrong before). We now have

- SVG2 User Agent Implementation Guide (new)
  (joint with WAI PF)

-  An update of (or replacement for) Accessibility Features of
   SVG, aimed at content creators

The wording of the second item gives us the flexibility to rename it
or split it as desired.

I also updated the language about call for consensus; its a copy of
what was recently approved for the CSS WG charter.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/2014/charter.html

this relates to ACTION-3601: Update the charter

--
Best regards,
 Chris                          mailto:chris@w3.org