Re: Cursor (was: Agenda, 19 June 2014 SVG WG telcon)

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:57:13 +0200
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-svg <www-svg@w3.org>, <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Hello Chris,

Thursday, June 19, 2014, 9:05:11 AM, I wrote:

> I'm off to make a few tests.

Work in progress but in case its helpful for discussion on the call
today, here is what I have.

It seems that Firefox requires the optional keyword fallback, and it
may also have restrictions on the values for x and y. IE only allows
the Windows .CUR format (and not even the Windows .ANI format).

I need to make Apple ICNS version as well.

--
Best regards,