Re: dates for the London F2F

On 3/06/2014 12:42 AM, Chris Lilley wrote:
> Hello Cameron,
>
> I have a slight preference for this one:
>
>>     Thursday 21 August
>>     Friday 22 August
>>     Monday 25 August
>>     Tuesday 26 August
> But could do the other two if that is what folks prefer. Can we try to
> work out preferences in email and then just confirm on the call? (If
> it needs to be discussed still by that point).

My (also slight) preference would be

   Thursday 21 August
   Friday 22 August
   Monday 25 August
   Tuesday 26 August

followed by

   Friday 22 August
   Saturday 23 August
   Monday 25 August
   Tuesday 26 August

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.