SVG Accessibility Task Force work statement

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 08:30:26 -0500
To: "SVG WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "w3c-wai-pf@w3.org WAI-PFWG" <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>, "ext Janina Sajka" <janina@rednote.net>, cooper@w3.org

This was sent to the SVG WG chairs from the Protocols and Formats Working
Group. Please review and let me know if there are any issues.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/svg-a11y-tf/work-statement

The facilitators section still needs to be filled in.

I am willing to be a facilitator. I would like help from Doug who has also
been focused on SVG accessibility. I have already started working on the
SVG2 Accessibility API Mappings specification.

Thanks,

Rich Schwerdtfeger