new SVG Working Group representative from Microsoft

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 16:28:24 +1000
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello WG,

Please join me in welcoming Bogdan Brinza to the Working Group who will
be representing Microsoft.

Bogdan, please feel free to reply to public-svg-wg@w3.org and introduce
yourself (and to test whether your mails reach the mailing list).

FYI, our current teleconference time is 6:00am Seattle time:

  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2014AprJun/0045.html

So apologies for that. :-)

Our next face-to-face meeting is scheduled to be either in London or in
Winchester (just outside London) before The Graphical Web conference,
which is being held in Winchester August 27-30 (Wednesday-Saturday).
The exact dates for the face-to-face are not settled, but it will
be for three days (plus a fourth, optional day of just getting some spec
editing and other actions done).  Hopefully the details will be settled
soon.

Thanks,

Cameron