List of rx/ry for rounded rectangles

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:02:56 +0200
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello folks,

Looking at
ACTION-3387: Extend rx/ry on rect to allow lists of values.

(Its a list of 1..4 rx/ry pairs)

which is to do the rect-related part of this discussion
http://www.w3.org/2012/09/19-svg-minutes.html#item16
(Doug had the action to do this for other shapes and to siupply math
that would allow this on path too).

Before I do this action, I want to be sure that the script-breaking
changes to the DOM on rect have been carefully considered and that we
have agreed the DOM changes in detail so I can do that as well as the
attribute change.

Also interesting to hear which implementors plan to add this.

Once we have agreement I will put together some tests too, its fairly
trivial.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                          mailto:chris@w3.org