Re: agenda, 19 September 2013 SVG WG telcon

Hello Cameron,

Thursday, September 19, 2013, 6:49:30 AM, you wrote:

> Hello,

> Please find the agenda for this week's telcon below.

> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=19&year=2013&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0

My regrets as usual until the time changes to one I can do.

> * Replace feImage's xlink:href with href (Dirk)
>    (I think this item was dealt with a couple of weeks ago...)

Wasn't the decision to use href rather than xlink:href taken over a
year ago?

> * treating U+000C as white space in attributes (ISSUE-2449) (Cameron)
yes, do it

> * variable-width stroke syntax (Brian)
>
> http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/Variable_width_stroke#Syntax_proposal

moveto should either
a) not be considered as part of the path length, or
b) there should be two options, elected by an attribute, to not
include moveto(default) and include moveto.

> * Modes of SVG SVG integration (Dirk)
>    https://svgwg.org/specs/integration/
>    Are all modes relevant? The purpose and direction of the spec: more
>    integration or more security implications?

Should check that the SVG glyphs in OpenType case is covered by one of
these (no script, animation, no interaction).

--
Best regards,