Re: agenda, 19 September 2013 SVG WG telcon

regrets for today. I have an offsite all hands meeting.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
To:	"public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>,
Date:	09/18/2013 11:50 PM
Subject:	agenda, 19 September 2013 SVG WG telcon

Hello,

Please find the agenda for this week's telcon below.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=19&year=2013&hour=20&min=30&sec=0&p1=0

Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665
Agenda requests: http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Agenda

* Replace feImage's xlink:href with href (Dirk)
   (I think this item was dealt with a couple of weeks ago...)

* paint-order computed value (Erik)

* non-scaling-stroke in patterns and markers, how should it work? (Erik)

* treating U+000C as white space in attributes (ISSUE-2449) (Cameron)

* variable-width stroke syntax (Brian)

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Proposals/Variable_width_stroke#Syntax_proposal

* Parsing of URL, fetching undefined? (Dirk)

* Modes of SVG SVG integration (Dirk)
   https://svgwg.org/specs/integration/
   Are all modes relevant? The purpose and direction of the spec: more
   integration or more security implications?