new WG member: Luc Audrain from Hachette Livre

Hi Luc,

sysbot+ipp@w3.org wrote:
> On August 28, 2013, 10:13  UTC, Luc Audrain became a participant in the SVG
> Working Group. This person was nominated by Pierre Danet.

Welcome to the SVG Working Group!  Please feel free to introduce
yourself and your organisation to this mailing list (public-svg-wg@w3.org).

We have weekly teleconferences which you are welcome to join, although
the current scheduled time does not favour people in Europe.  A summary
of our work (hopefully not too out of date) is here:

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Main_Page

And details on how to call in to this week's teleconference is here:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2013JulSep/0071.html

Our next scheduled face-to-face meeting is in November in Shenzhen, at
W3C's TPAC meeting.  (I will be sending out a registration form for this
meeting soon.)

Thanks,

Cameron
(co-chair)