SVG WG telcon 28 March cancelled

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:13:47 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello everyone,

as mentioned in last week's telcon not everyone would be able to attend
this week's call. Therefore the telcon that was meant to be held today is
cancelled.

Furthermore, we should try to agree on a new time for the call ASAP so
that the people in Australia/Japan can participate going forward. I'm
going to leave it to Cameron to suggest a suitable timeslot.

Cheers