Re: minutes, 10 January 2013 SVG WG telcon

From: Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:05:10 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org

Hi,

I see my name was mentioned several times in the minutes. As I am
unlikely to actively participate in the discussions due to the time
difference (and sleep deprivation from sick kids), I'll give a summary
of my spec commitments:

Hatchings: I've got this about 50% done. Will try to finish soon and get
it into the spec.

Coons Patches: Waiting for Adobe to spill the beans on their
implementation. Still needs examples, etc. Inkscape trunk has
implementation.

SolidColor: Done.

Arcs Line Join: Basically done, needs a couple more math equations. I
have a private version of Inkscape and Cairo that implement this.

Text wrapping: Haven't started. I think this is important so I will
devote time to it.

Regular polygons and stars: Hmm, I forgot about this. I thought Doug was
doing it.

Tav