Re: SVG in OpenType proposal

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:08:05 +1100
To: Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
CC: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi Leonard,

On 1/02/13 12:01 PM, Leonard Rosenthol wrote:
> Do you want to have email-based discussion between now and then or not?

Yes I am happy to.  The more information to bring in to the SVG WG
discussions the better.

> I continue to have the same problems with your proposal as I did when it
> was previously suggested, but that are resolved (and/or not addressed) in
> Sairus's proposal.

Would you be able to enumerate the problems for me, with pointers back
to your mails that you brought them up in (which I am sure you have
already done)?  That will help me to remember what the areas of
contention are.  I think doing this on public-svgopentype@w3.org would
be best.

Thanks,

Cameron