ARIA markup

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:48:28 -0600
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Cc: "Dominic Mazzoni" <dmazzoni@google.com>, Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>

Kelvin and I went through the SVG elements
(https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/eltindex.html)

Reviewing SVG elements, do people agree that we would not place ARIA markup
on these SVG elements?

animate*, color-profile, clipPath, defs, fe-*, desc, filter, font-*, glyph,
glyph-ref, linearGradient, marker, mask, meshGradient, meshPatch, meshRow,
metadata, missingglyph, mpath, pattern, radialGradient, script, set,
solidColor, stop, style, style, textPath, title, tspan, vkern.

Our criteria for determining this list was as follows:

   Elements that did not introduce vs. "style" or drawing property, etc.
   Elements that would appear in the defs.
   Something you would never put a tabstop on

Rich