xml{base,lang,space} on the SVGElement interface

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 00:18:26 +1100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
What is our current thinking on the xmlbase, xmllang and xmlspace IDL
attributes on SVGElement?  Are we keeping them?  We don't implement them
in Firefox and we are deciding whether we should.

(Keep in mind that we are moving away from using xml:space="" as the
mechanism for affecting white space behaviour in <text> elements.)