Re: Agenda, December 20 2012, SVG WG telcon

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 02:30:00 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:

> On 20/12/12 12:27 PM, Dirk Schulze wrote:
>> Yes, we have a testing infrastructure in webkit that is using scripts
>> to jump to certain points in timeline. Theses tests work on all
>> platforms with SVG animation support. Pretty sure we can contribute
>> the test suite to the W3C. If we are fine with doing JS test for
>> animations.
>
> That's fine IMO.  (We have similar scripted tests using
> pauseAnimations() etc.)

Same for Opera, and we have a subset of the existing SVG 1.1 animation
tests modified to use this technique (for automated testing) which we hope
to contribute when it's ready (it's being refactored). It uses the
testharness.js framework.

Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group