Agenda, December 6 2012, SVG WG telcon

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 13:31:13 +0100
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello!

Please find below the agenda for this week's SVG WG telcon.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=06&year=2012&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
           zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

Since the last call was cut off due to the power-out in MIT and there were
no minutes posted, I've kept the topics from then. Hopefully they won't
take that long to get through.

Agenda:

* Sydney F2F

* marker-pattern discussions
   http://www.w3.org/mid/113DAB6C-E9EB-4172-A18E-CA091A83806F@adobe.com

* fill/stroke url()s
   Last minuted discussion had Dirk asking for this to be brought up
   at the next call.

* mask-type
   Whether we're happy with it applying to both <mask> elements and
   maskable elements, with different meanings.

* arc join naming

* SVG2
   Have we had enough spec changes to publish again?

* SVG2 - suggestion for a new path command to close a subpath smoothly
   http://www.w3.org/mid/201212011801.01902.Dr.O.Hoffmann@gmx.de