Cancelled telcons (18 Oct, 1 Nov 2012)

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 15:32:32 +0200
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

today's telcon, 18 October 2012, is cancelled.

And as previously decided the telcon on 1 November 2012 is also cancelled
(due to TPAC).

Next week's telcon (25 Oct) is still on though, and unless anything else
comes up I'd suggest we try to agree on a deadline for the next WD of SVG2
and try to close off some editing actions.

Cheers