Re: svg2: Restore 'Previous version' link.

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012, 1:43:44 AM, Cameron wrote:

CM> Chris Lilley:
>> A FPWD must not have a previous version.

CM> So pubrules told me. :)  (I added it back in after I copied the files
CM> for publication.)

>> We also need to be careful on how we describe the changes appendix.

CM> Do you have any specific suggestions?  Is the way the Changes appendix
CM> now appropriate for a FPWD for a major spec revision?

Call it 'Changes from SVG 1.1' or something.

For the patent policy though, FPWD is a transition that sets up the initial document so has no 'changes'; and all subsequent drafts list changes since the last transition (FPWD, or Last Call, or CR).

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG