SVG 2 requirements with annotations in the spec but no owner

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 18:50:25 +1000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
While going through the spec today to get it ready for publication, I
noticed the following unowned requirements for which we already have
annotations in the spec:

* Have unknown elements treated as <g> for the purpose of rendering
   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/struct.html#GroupsOverview

* Support selecting part of an <a>image</a> for display
   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/struct.html#ImageElement

* Arbitrary fills for shapes
   http://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/pservers.html#Introduction

Unless someone is willing to commit to these, I'll remove the annotation
from the spec.  (I think the second one will be covered by the use of
CSS media fragments anyway, so we probably don't need to do anything to
support that.)