agenda, 16 August 2012 SVG WG telcon

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 11:14:44 +1000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

Below is the agenda for our SVG WG telcon tomorrow.  I know that Dirk
had a number of topics he wanted to discuss apart from <svg> sizing, but
I haven't seen them sent in as agenda requests and I don't remember what
they are, so I haven't put them on there.

In general, I'd like to try to have the agenda set a day before the call
so that people have time to read up on the issues and prepare.

Time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=16&year=2012&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
           zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

* Publication of SVG 2 on August 21

* Sizing of <svg> in HTML