RE: SVG 2 rendering model

Hi Leonard,

> The problem with making isolated the default is that it will impact
> performance for all of the normal cases.
Isolated is faster since you don't have to composite all the group to get the background.

The compositing spec specifies the order in which filters and compositing happens.
The filters spec should say if the stacking group it creates is isolated or not. I believe people don't want it to be isolated (and can post some examples if needed)

Rik