Request FPWD Filter Effects

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:38:16 -0700
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi SVG WG,

Since it looks like we won't have a WG meeting this thursday(friday), can I ask for a resolution to get a FPWD for Filter Effects by mail? I would like to ask the CSS WG right after a positive decision of the SVG WG.

We worked hard on the shorthand filters as well as the filter primitives and updated the security section to address all security concerns that are known so far.

Please send any concerns that blocks a FPWD. Or, even better, your ok to publish it :)

Greetings,
Dirk