id's in the SVG2 spec

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:05:09 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
A thing about the SVG2 draft, I'd be happy if we could make it possible to
reference all sections and paragraphs. For example in some elements that
have several paragraphs of requirements most often there's only a single
id on the heading, which isn't good for referencing.

So, if you're editing and spot places where we could use some more id's
please add them.