Fonts chapter changes

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:10:54 +0200
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello SVG,

I have committed some changes relative to

[82] Explicitly support Web Open Font Format (WOFF)
[126] Mandate support for SVG Tiny fonts Erik ACTION-3126, Chris ✓ ACTION-3127

I added three notes at the top, added text about requiring WOFF, and edited the intro. Added WOFF and CSS3 Fonts references.

I also moved the part about SVG Fonts to later in the chapter. Have yet to cut that part down to Tiny-only.