RE: commitments to work on SVG 2 features

Hi all,

Following today's telcon, Nikos and I have worked on a new wiki page [1] to gather the commitments to work on the requirements. It should be more readable and easier to see what everyone will be working on. Please add your commitment as Cameron indicated to this page [1].

The page also indicates our guess, for each requirement, if a written proposal should be made or if someone can go and edit the spec (ACTION-3253). It should give a better understanding of the work to be done.

The page was created based on other wiki pages and on previous resolutions. It may contain errors or miss requirements, hopefully not too many. For instance I don't know what to do with the <canvas> question that Alex raised [2]. So feel free, to add more with a link to a resolution and to fix the mistakes if any.

Regards,
Cyril

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Requirements_Commitments

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2012JanMar/0081.html

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.