Re: [public-svg-wg] <none>

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:23:33 +1100
To: FUJISAWA Jun <fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>
CC: W3C SVG Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>, Nikos Andronikos <nikos.andronikos@cisra.canon.com.au>, Luke Kendall <luke.kendall@cisra.canon.com.au>, Richard Jacobs <richard.jacobs@cisra.canon.com.au>
FUJISAWA Jun: > I'm happy to announce that Nikos Andronikos has just
been assigned as a
> new representative of Canon.
>
> He is going to attend the next F2F meeting in Hamburg and is supposed to
> take over some of the tasks handled by Cyril Concolato, who is scheduled
> to go back to Paris in April.
>
> I hope Nikos will enjoy working in the WG just like other past Canon
> representatives from CiSRA.

Welcome, Nikos!  Look forward to meeting you in Hamburg.