Update on ACTION-3218: Review CSS UI

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:09:09 +0100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello SVG WG,

Reviewing this spec:

CSS Basic User Interface Module Level 3 (CSS3 UI)
W3C Working Draft 17 January 2012
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-css3-ui-20120117/

I'm turning up several issues, which need to be discussed in the SVG WG before the feedback is sent to CSS WG.

As the deadline for feedback has just passed, I have requested an extension to Friday 24th. This assumes that I write up the issues in the next few days, we have some email discussion, reach conclusions on the Thurs 23rd telcon and I send the feedback the next day.