editing process for SVG2, again

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 11:14:00 +1100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG.

We have previously agreed to drop the requirement to get individual
review on each change committed to the SVG2 spec, as this was deemed to
be impeding progress.  I think we are now in the state where without
clear ownership and editing roles it is still unclear how editing of the
spec should proceed.  I have started writing up some notes on proposed
process:

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Editing_Process

Comments welcome, and let's discuss this during the telcon.

Thanks,

Cameron