Re: Fwd: Last call announcement: CSS Image Values and Replaced Content Module Level 3 (css3-images)

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:53:06 +0100
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
On Wednesday, January 11, 2012, 11:20:04 PM, Cameron wrote:

CM> This is something we probably should review.

In particular to see if we care about any of the features at-risk which are likely to be dropped:

The following features are at risk: …

    The image() function
    The element() function
    The "none" and "scale-down" values for ‘object-fit’
    The ‘image-orientation’ property
    The "snap" keyword for ‘image-resolution’