Re: schedule for this week

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 09:52:12 +1100
To: Patrick Dengler <patd@microsoft.com>
CC: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Patrick Dengler:
> I am interested in the animations discussion.  Wednesday is tough, Thursday is better.

I wasn't sure if that meant Thursday Australia time or US time.
Hopefully you are able to come for Thursday Australia time even if it is
tough, since Dean won't be able to attend on Friday.  I added an agenda
item directly after the morning break on Thursday to discuss your
animation targeting properties proposal you posted to the FX list.

Thanks,

Cameron