schedule for this week

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 15:44:43 +1100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
I've put up an initial Agenda page for this week's F2F:

   http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/Sydney_2012/Agenda

Let me know if there are any timing problems for topics you are
interested in.

Also note there's still plenty of free time in the schedule.  I expect
to fill that up first with any remaining SVG2 Requirements discussion
and if there is still time left over, and no other topics are raised,
then we can work on actions and spec text writing, which I am guessing
most of us haven't had much time for recently.

Thanks,

Cameron