Updating Timeline?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:17:39 -0400
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi, folks-

One of my colleagues pointed out that our timeline [1] was hopelessly
out of date (which is pretty typical for a WG, but still not ideal).

I updated it with some rough estimates, but we may wish to try to come
up with better dates.  We should collaborate with the CSS WG to do so,
for our shared deliverables.  This is not a high priority, but should be
done when we feel we have a better grasp on what real timelines may be
for each spec.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Roadmap#Timeline

Regards-
-Doug