Re: SVG at Test The Web Forward

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:51:53 +1000
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
CC: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Dirk Schulze:
> Peter Linss asked for help of one of the admins of our mercurial testing repo. He would like to help setting it up. Can you talk with Peter Linss, Cameron?

Peter tells me that in discussions with Chris and Doug it seemed to be
easier in the short term for tests to be added directly to the csswg.org
repository (until ours is ready).  That's fine.  I will work with Peter
at some point after the testing event to get Shepherd running for us,
and then migrate the tests over to our repo.