CSS Properties defined by other specs

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 10:53:59 -0700
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org WG" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi WG,

I just submitted the first batch of changes to the coordinate and units section and have some questions.

At the moment there is a section about "The 'transform' property". I want to come back to a thread of Cameron. Cameron asked if we add a note with a link the the definition of a property, if it is defined by a CSS spec. This is the case for the 'transform' property [1]. Should I still add the complete table with description of name, values, computed values, initial value and so on? At the moment I just have the name, and the information that it is animatable. Is that enough? If not, how do we handle the case that a property definition changes on the CSS side?

What is with the properties 'transform-origin', 'perspective', 'perspective-origin', 'back face-visibility' and 'transform-style'. Do they need to be mentioned in SVG 2.0?

Greetings,
Dirk

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-transforms/