agenda, 19 April 2012 SVG WG telcon

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:33:35 +1000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello, let's have a telcon tomorrow!

Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
         zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

* Progress update for SVG 2 FPWD

* SVG 2 editing process

* Test content guidelines

* F2Fs

   The Hamburg and Seattle F2Fs are locked in, but we still should decide
   soon whether to meet at SVG Open and/or TPAC.  For the former, Andreas
   requests to let him know by June, and Vincent has put this on the
   Agenda for Hamburg.  The TPAC organisers want to know by the end
   of this month whether we will meet at TPAC.  It may be that we want
   to meet either at TPAC or SVG Open but not both, in which case we
   we will need to decide by April.

* Canvas in SVG

* Replacing SVGException with new style Web IDL exceptions