12 April 2012 SVG WG telcon (cancelled?)

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:33:11 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Hello everyone,
my regrets for this telcon, I'm not feeling well atm. Since Cameron sent
regrets too that means we don't have a chair for the call today, but it
might still be an idea to use the time for doing actions and having
discussions either on irc or on phone as usual.

Time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=04&day=12&year=2012&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
         zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: SVG1# (7841#)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if it's worth having a normal
telcon, but it would be great if we got some edits done on the SVG2 draft.
We're falling behind schedule on that, we should have a FPWD out of SVG2
this month according to the planning page,
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/SVG2_Planning_Page.

Cheers