RE: regrets for this week's telcon

From: Cyril Concolato <Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:40:41 +0000
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Regrets for me too for this week for the same reason and for next week as I'll be traveling back to the northern hemisphere. Summer is coming there!

Cyril

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.