Agenda, 1 December 2011 SVG WG telcon

From: Erik Dahlström <ed@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:39:17 +0100
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Please find the details and agenda for this week's SVG WG telcon below.

Phone: +1 617-761-6200 (US) or
         zakim@voip.w3.org (SIP)
Conference code: (see #svg)
IRC for minutes/discussion: #svg on irc.w3.org, port 6665

Looking at the w3c telcon schedule I see we still have a booking for 21.00
UTC. In the last telcon we agreed to move the telcon to be one hour
earlier, at 20.00 UTC, so let's try that (and sorry about [1]). As a
result of not having the booked time in the w3c telcon-schedule the
conference code might be different this time. The conference code will be
provided on the #svg irc channel.

* Sydney F2F

* SVG2 Requirements

[1] Source of confusion: the minutes stated 19.00 UTC as the agreed time,
but what was agreed was to have the call one hour earlier, not two.