Re: 24 November 2011 SVG WG telcon cancelled

From: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 09:02:12 -0800
To: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>, "public-svg-wg@w3.org" <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com<mailto:ed@opera.com>>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 08:04:59 -0800
To: "public-svg-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-svg-wg@w3.org>" <public-svg-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-svg-wg@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: 24 November 2011 SVG WG telcon cancelled

On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 21:38:19 +0100, Cyril Concolato
<Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au<mailto:Cyril.Concolato@cisra.canon.com.au>> wrote:

Hi Erik, all,

It's a pity that the call is cancelled. I wanted to discuss the
arrangements for the Sydney F2F meeting. We need to decide on the exact
dates, on the exact location. So far I have not received much
confirmation on who would be coming and what would be the preference (if
any). Could I ask once again you to answer? Doug, Chris, Erik, Tav, Rik,
Patrick, Jennifer, Dean, Tim, Takagi-san, others ?

Proposed dates:
- 3 days: 11-13 Jan
- 4 days: 10-13 Jan

I'm likely to miss part or all of Jan 10 due to prior arrangements. If we
want to meet for four days I wouldn't mind 11-14 Jan.

+1 on 11-14 for me,

Cheers,
Vincent