SVG2 Spec work

From: Tavmjong Bah <tavmjong@free.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:53:56 +0100
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>

	With Jonathan's assistance, I've uploaded my updates to the pserver
chapter to the SVG2 repository. It was much less painful than feared.
The main trick is to make sure that one's public key has been added to
the site. Go to  https://svgwg.org/svg2-draft/ to see the changes. So
far only the pserver chapter is using the new CSS style sheets cribbed
from the CSS group. (You can switch back and forth between the old and
new style sheets in a browser.) There is still some fundamental work to
do to get the spec HTML5 compliant (we do want that, don't we?).

	I've also prepared an "Authoring Guide" for the spec that can be found

This is a merger of stuff I wrote and a page Cameron had prepared. It is
not quite complete but serves as a good base to get started on editing.

	Can we set aside some time at the next WG meeting to discuss spec
editing? I should have a few proposals on formatting and styling (the
spec, not SVG).