About re-schedule of Fryday's Mapping Taskforce

From: (wrong string) 高木悟 <sa-takagi@kddi.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:01:21 +0900
To: W3C SVG Working Group <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Cc: FUJISAWA Jun <fujisawa.jun@canon.co.jp>, schitturi@rim.com
Hi group,

Mr. Fujisawa has said that he will return home afternoon on Friday. He is
also a Japanese SVG Mapping group's  main member. Therefore, Mapping
Taskforce is  convenient in the forenoon.
And, the member of RIM is interested in Mapping Taskorce. They have also
said that it is  convenient in the forenoon.

Then, if it can do, I want to change schedule Testing with Mapping on
Friday .
Regards,