RE: Live path effects sample from mountain view f2f

This is also what Illustrator does when it creates SVG files. A problem with this approach is that it significantly increases the file size. Everyone will download these useless bits...
To work around this, people should use the native file format and treat SVG as an export option. Once exported as SVG, you can't go back anymore unless you're willing to lose a lot of data.

With all these new feature requests, we should ask ourselves that if you can do the same with a library, why go through the trouble of extending the language?

Rik