please place agenda requests for the F2F on the wiki

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 12:42:26 -0400
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello everyone.

As the main part of the F2F is coming up in just a few days, I encourage
you all to put agenda requests on the wiki page.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/TPAC_2011/agenda_proposals

Please do this by the end of Tuesday.  On Wednesday, Erik and I will
schedule the requests for the four days we are meeting.  Remember that
we are meeting at Microsoft Mountain View on Thursday/Friday October
27/28, and during TPAC on Thursday/Friday November 3/4.  We will have
FXTF discussions with the CSS WG on Thursday November 3.

Thanks,

Cameron