Thursday 25 August 2011 SVG WG telcon cancelled

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 22:07:51 +1200
To: SVG WG <public-svg-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG.

I think there is not much to discuss this week.  We were to start going
through the list of feature requests that we had begun commenting on,
but I have not yet done my action assigned to me last week to merge the
lists on the wiki and add a template for us to add our comments to.
Sorry about that.

So today's call is cancelled.  I will use the telcon time to do that
action and I'll update the group when the list is ready for commenting.

Thanks,

Cameron