Re: F2F In October

Hi Tav,

Le 30/07/2011 20:51, Tavmjong Bah a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>  I just noticed in the minutes that there is a resolution that the first
> half of the F2F meeting in October has been moved to just before TPAC.
> Does this mean that there will be no F2F meeting at SVG Open? I planning
> on being at SVG Open but not at TPAC.
Yes, the current resolution is that there will be no F2F meeting at SVG Open. Since there was already a F2F during TPAC, we thought that having another meeting during SVG Open would require people to travel twice or stay a long time abroad. Since most people said they would attend TPAC, we thought it was better this way. We did not think some people would come to SVG Open but not to TPAC...

Cyril

--
Cyril Concolato
Groupe Multimedia/Multimedia Group