Thursday 21 July 2011 SVG WG telcon cancelled

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:55:17 +1200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
The chairs hereby cancel tomorrow’s SVG WG telcon.  We (Erik and I) will
use the time to finalise the schedule for the F2F.  As a reminder, it
would be good if those of you who placed topics on the F2F agenda could
prepare a wiki page summarising the topic or proposal being made (myself
included!), so that we all can have a chance to read it before Tuesday.

Thanks, and see you all in Seattle next week.