Re: Review of API for Media Resources 1.0 spec

From: Erik Dahlstrom <ed@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 12:13:14 +0200
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
It might be interesting to hear if they looked at the Media Access Events
spec, and how it relates to that.

There are some properties exposed in MAE for the format and transport
method for example.

I don't have any major objections to the Media Resources API spec from an
SVG viewpoint, but it's not clear to me how to actually get metadata from
existing resources (e.g <image> and <video> elements).