Agenda, 30 March 2011 SVG WG telcon

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 12:24:25 +1300
To: public-svg-wg@w3.org
Cc: ed@opera.com
My regrets for this week’s telcon (and possibly next week’s) as I’m
travelling.  Thank you Erik in advance for chairing!  If my calculations
are correct, the telcon time this week is as follows:

  1130 San Francisco
  1430 Raleigh
  1830 UTC
  2030 Stockholm
  0530 Sydney (Thursday)
  0730 Auckland (Thursday)

since Europe is now in DST.

Agenda:

* SVG 1.1F2 progress
  http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/Full_11#Remaining_work_for_SVG1.1F2
  http://dev.w3.org/SVG/profiles/1.1F2/test/status/implementation_matrix.html

  Remaining actions:
  - ACTION-2834 (svg root as proximal event target)
  - ACTION-2910 (changes appendix)
  - ACTION-2928 (add note about spaces not rendering as a glyph)

* Approving shapes-rect-03-t
  http://www.w3.org/mid/20110324233523.GF10254@wok.mcc.id.au

* Discrete to-animation
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-svg-wg/2011JanMar/0265.html

* Issues regarding promoting transform to a property
  http://www.w3.org/mid/AANLkTikfoWiQd4WOuA3=zouP=U9M9h_e6P+g-6tzK49S@mail.gmail.com

* Further discussion about SVG 2 specification process
  http://www.w3.org/mid/4D8AC692.8030205@jwatt.org

* Meeting with CSS WG
  http://www.w3.org/mid/190286003.20110325190714@w3.org