RE: agenda for the F2F

Hi Cameron,

Good work with the agenda! I've put my name down for scribe for the two morning sessions on Thursday and Friday. Additionally, I've uploaded a first draft of the Use Case and Requirements document for the Advanced Gradation discussion [1] on Monday.

Cheers,
Anthony

[1] http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/WG/wiki/F2F/Auckland_2011/AdvancedGradients

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be confidential and may also be the subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately advise the sender by return email and delete the information from your system.