RE: Grandfathering old test results/old implementations

Obviously, Adobe isn't doing anything with ASV - so if you want to test, that's fine - but we're really not interested in the results.

-----Original Message-----
From: public-svg-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-svg-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Chris Lilley
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:28 PM
To: SVG WG
Subject: Grandfathering old test results/old implementations

Hello ,

Out of curiosity I looked in
/WWW/WWW/Graphics/SVG/Group/repository/testsuite/1.1/status/publish
to see what test results there were for SVG 1.1 first edition.

ASV3-20021028.xml
ASV6pr1.xml
Amaya-81a-GL.xml
BitFlashBasic.xml
BitFlashTiny.xml
CSIRO.xml
CSV2-20030710.xml
Firefox-deerpark-alpha1.xml
Firefox10plus.xml
LXViewer08.xml
Openwave-V7.xml
Opera9b8414.xml
Renesis07.xml
SharpVectorGraphics-03-full.xml
csiro_f2f.xml
eSVG-1.6b-basic.xml
eSVG2.3.xml
mozilla-svg-gdi-20030806-full.xml
nokia.xml
svg11_batik_testResults_07_10_2003.xml
tiny-query_KDDI.xml
zoomonTest.xml

I wondered which of these were worth grandfathering in or retesting for SVG 1.1SE.

I don't have ASV 3 or 6 installed but could probably put it on some XP box somewhere. CSV has stopped working for me, it may have a timebomb in it.

I have a fairly recent eSVG still available (SVG 1.1 Basic) which is still developed
http://www.intesis.hr/products/esvg

and I have a build of BitFlash (SVG 1.2 Tiny).

Looks like LXViewer is still being worked on and still has SVG support (its primary focus is DWG and DXF)
http://lx-viewer.sourceforge.net/datain.php#svg

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG